1) Introduction on what ADHD/ADD is and where it comes from: the effect of genetics, and the environment. Some brief introduction on the ADHD/ADD brain. A brief introduction on resilience, self-efficacy and self –worth and how ADHD/ADD has a negative impact on them.
2) What the symptoms of ADHD/ADD are and how they manifest in real life including work/school, family and social life.
3) What behaviours, feelings emotions are due to ADHD/ADD and what instead stems from personality traits.
4) Differences between ADHD inattentive (ADD) and ADHD hyperactive/impulsive presentation. And some differences that you might see in males and females.
5) The Struggles that you will likely face due to having ADHD/ADD and what instead are the tasks that might be easy for you BECOUSE of ADHD/ADD. How this might have an effect on your academic/career choices.
6) How to measure symptoms severity and how severity and symptoms might vary according to life stressors and age.
7) ADHD/ADD and other mental health conditions that might co-occur, including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder and ASD. Course recap and what’s next.